There are terms for using any puzzles (Sudoku, Super Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku and other variants of Sudoku) generated on our network of websites. Please read and adhere to the following:
Acceptable uses of puzzles:
- Personal use
- To share (for free) among a limited number of friends or family
Unacceptable uses of puzzles:
Please note this includes both free and paid-for products/publications.
- Any form of mass distribution
- Any form of commercial use
- Any form of printed publication
- Any form of website or other online publication
- As a data source for any application
- Any other form of publication
- In any other form not listed under “acceptable uses of puzzles”
If you have a free publication for a charity or academic purposes, we may be able to syndicate free Sudoku puzzles.
- All generated Sudoku, Super Sudoku, Samurai Sudoku, Killer Sudoku and Godoku puzzles (“Sudoku”), text and graphic content at sudokusolver.com, sudokugenerator.com, supersudoku.com, godoku.com, prizesudoku.com and sudokusyndication.com are copyrighted.
- Note that we record all puzzles generated on our site to cross-reference against printed and online publications.
- Please view our full copyright information here.
We are happy to license our puzzles to you! So, please view the syndication page for further details on distributing or publishing our puzzles.